For Our Customers
Every Hanser book is unconditionally guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied, return the item in good condition, and we'll replace it or refund your money.
For Book Sellers
Our return policy is one year of our invoice date. Cash refund for all prepaid orders returned within 90 days. Credit will be issued for future purchase thereafter.
- Return permission must be requested so that we may issue detailed shipping instructions. Please call 877.751.5052 or 708.587.4124.
- Returns must be accompanied by your packing slip listing quantity, title, author, original invoice number, and invoice date.
- Copies received damaged or in error must be returned within 30 days from the date of invoice. Please notify Hanser Publications upon receipt of damaged item and a call tag will be issued for pick up. A replacement copy will be sent immediately.
- Returns also must be in resalable condition. Books damaged in transit are not the responsibility of the publisher. Please make claim to your carrier.
- We will NOT issue credit for books that are damaged because of price stickers, marks left from price stickers, customer’s name stamp, smudges, stains, ink markings, bent edges/corners, or torn/creased pages. These damaged books will be returned to your store.
Ship Books via Pre-paid UPS
Hanser Fulfillment Center
c/o Ware-Pak LLC
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484
Phone: 877.751.5052 or 708.587.4124