The definitive book on plastic part design, now in its 9th edition.
• Practice-oriented and focused on everyday problems and situations
• Includes material selection, manufacturing techniques, and assembly procedures, as well as joint design and implementation, and geometry and nature of the component parts
• Numerous educative case studies, including illustrations of how dangerous and expensive errors have been made in the past, and how they should be avoided
• New case histories and much-expanded coverage of electromagnetic welding
• Various other updates and improvements throughout the book